I am poor guy. Also shy. Would it be better to beg charity on net?

Peoples like always in search of some easy money through net. Browsing for such offers. No one give you money free of cost. Often it is finished with some fraud. For example I received many mails from Ghana. Sender describe her as daughter of some ex-corrupt minister and now want to hide her illegal money in my... show more Peoples like always in search of some easy money through net. Browsing for such offers. No one give you money free of cost. Often it is finished with some fraud. For example I received many mails from Ghana. Sender describe her as daughter of some ex-corrupt minister and now want to hide her illegal money in my country and ask for my bank A/c. for money transfer. So after a long time research I decide to beg directly on net. Would it be right ethically?. Will it benefit me anyhow?. I ask this question from some experienced person.
1 answer 1