Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 6 years ago

How can I stop people in my school from doing white girl stuff?

It is so damn annoying. Everywhere I walk all I hear is "Krissy, let's take a selfie!" "Duck face!" "Yolo!" I just nees to get the message out because they literally are begging me to snap their neck.

Favorite Answer

I have no idea what your talking about, I have no idea what those words mean.... I know i'm old but sometimes I think the world is changing so fast that I want the world to stop so I can get off......

• I'm not sure. This is a tough question. I' want to stop trolls who do troll stuff like "My girlfriend is pregnant I'm 19 & she is almost 15." or "I'm 12 & got breast buds" or "Let's kill racists" or "Am I pregnant? I'm 14 & got fingered." It's disgusting & I want to slap their faces.

Looks like you are one of them

SLAP

White people think "black people" stuff is cool; why do you think you see white people with pants hanging down around their knees and wearing hats on backwards.

Literally? Do they say to you, "Please, snap my neck." Do they make it easy for you to do it: maybe they sit down in front of you so that you have a better angle for snapping their necks? Have you snapped other necks, so you have a reputation for doing it well and quickly? And, how do they beg? Do they send you emails, do they grab you and plead, "Please snap my neck, please, please please?"