I am trying to sell my cartoon & I was wondering, where can I sell my cartoon,where there is no scam involved?

I want to sell my cartoon I already paid my money to get it copyrighted, but I want to know where can I sell it, where people are not trying to rip you off and try to take your Idea? I just want to know who to look for, I am asking people around, but I have also notice too, not too many people want to tell you who... show more I want to sell my cartoon I already paid my money to get it copyrighted, but I want to know where can I sell it, where people are not trying to rip you off and try to take your Idea? I just want to know who to look for, I am asking people around, but I have also notice too, not too many people want to tell you who to exactly go for and where to look for them, everybody is so secretive. An I know that there is a way, because it wouldn't have all these cartoons out here on television, if it wasn't; so I just want to know the details on where to sell it, for who you stand for, without somebody trying to jock your idea. I already had tried top shelf productions agency, but something was a little fishy about them, but good thing I got my stuff copyrighted, and if anybody decided to steal it, I can definitely sue; because I have a case number. I just want to know where is a good place to sell your cartoon, without getting rip off, to where you get paid your money's worth?
Update: Well Alan, I had it copyrighted, way before I handed the cartoon script, and the lady at the government office, told me it was fine, as long as I had the case number and everything, It is cool. An trademarking the name does not protect your work, it only protects it, within the city. Copyrighted protects it all... show more Well Alan, I had it copyrighted, way before I handed the cartoon script, and the lady at the government office, told me it was fine, as long as I had the case number and everything, It is cool. An trademarking the name does not protect your work, it only protects it, within the city. Copyrighted protects it all over the world. The proof would be the date I had published it and the date when I had put my work as being copyrighted into the system in the copyright eco profile, when I have done it. An a lot of it states, a lot of things that are totally against the law, so literally. If they do steal it, I can have them taken to court. But I just want to know, where can I show and sell my cartoon work, where they are legit? That's all.