Chromebook literally crashing and freezing every 30 seconds?

I had to force shut down at least 70 times in the past hour. I haven't even been able to type a full sentence without the screen flashing, shutting down, or freezing completely. I haven't even had it for a year and it's completely ******. You can't blame me because you can't even download things... show more I had to force shut down at least 70 times in the past hour. I haven't even been able to type a full sentence without the screen flashing, shutting down, or freezing completely. I haven't even had it for a year and it's completely ******. You can't blame me because you can't even download things on a chromebook and there's no way for virus's to get on it since i don't go on any sites that i don't go on regularly. Why is it crashing so often? I'm in the guest page because if I try to open my account on it, it opens to the "restore page" thing and then starts glitching and crashing again.
What the heII is wrong with Cromebook?!!!! does yours do this?