What do I do? Please help?

I found a bug in my food. I don't know what to do...What do I say when complaining to this company? I've never done this before.

So I was eating a roll (similar to a spring roll) and I took a bite out of it and I looked down and saw a bug. I wasn't an ant, but it was a little bit bigger and I was stuck to the mushroom in the roll.

I feel so violated and disgusted and I don't know what to do. I've been eating from this company for a really long time...especially this food.

Please keep answering even though the best answer is chosen! I want to know all possibly solutions:) thanks..

Details: It's packaged food, and you fry it in the pan to eat it.

• br549
    Favorite Answer

I would toss the bug, and eat the rest of the roll myself! There are ace[table amounts of bug parts allowed in processed foods per FDA and USDA regulations. It really can't be helped. I'll guarantee you have eaten more bugs in your life that you are unaware of!

If you are "so violated and disgusted" don't buy from them anymore.

You could just return it... Or just call them and politely ask for a redund