Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 6 years ago

I can't sign in Xbox one!!!!! IM GOING TO THROW IT OUT THE WINDOW?

I try over and over again and it just says

"There was a problem. We couldn't sign you in. Try again in a few minutes, or check your account by signing in to account.live.cm. Sign in: 0x8004804E"

I'm about to throw my xbox out the window I'm so mad! It's real mature of a mega billion dollar industry to make such a mistake! I just want to play titanfall but I can't because of this stupid problem! I only have like an hour and then I can't play for the rest of the week so this is REALLY pissing me off!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

yup same problem and **** you ps4 guy.... you won't be playing titan fall at all

• 4 years ago

Xbox One Sign In Problems

• 6 years ago

I'm having the same problem man I feel you, go to this site http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-live-status and it tells you that they're trying to fix the problem right now and are updating us every 30 minutes. I'm pissed too I've wanted to play Titanfall since 3

• 6 years ago

Go into settings (of the non signed in account) Network (Change Mac Address xbox will restart and you should be good to go) I also changed my password on email account to prompt a log in.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Power cycle and it works again and ps4 guys don't rock because xbox one rock and rule

• Nope
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

"I'm about to throw my xbox out the window I'm so mad! It's real mature of a mega billion dollar industry to make such a mistake! "

You speak as if threatening to throw it out the window is more mature lol

• 6 years ago

@David Your reply is garbage. you don't even know what he's talking about. Why would you even bother to comment on his thread if you weren't interested in anything other than trying to make yourself sound like an internet tuff guy?

• 5 years ago

Has anyone found the fix to Xbox one error 0x80070102 won t let me sign in and I ve tried power restart I ve also tried unplugging nothing will work it won t even let me play offline?

• 6 years ago

I was having the same problem, all I did to fix it was unplug the xbox one then plug it back in.

• 6 years ago

Ya. I thought I was the only one. I factory reset my Xbox cuz I thought that'd fix it....face palm

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

So you came here to cry and moan about a very rare problem WITH A COMPUTER. You do understand it does not matter how much money they have correct? Things just don't work some times.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.