Xbox One sign-in error 0x8004804E?

I haven't been on my console for a couple of weeks. When I turned on my console today, it wouldn't sign me in and gave me the error # 0x8004804E. I am able to sign in alright on account.live.com and xbox.com, but it won't sign me in on my console. I set it up so it recognizes me through my Kinect and signs me in and it has always worked. This is the first time I have ever had an issue with this. Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

Happened to me as well. I blame Titanfall for this. It is responsible...somehow

Like what the hell man! On a game release... really!!!!. I'm going through the same thing! I put in the error code but it doesn't exist on xbox.com and i also went to account.live.com signed in and tried to remove a credit card that's not in use anymore!!!! Come on Microsoft!!!

It happened to me last night after playing Titanfall for a few hours after the release. My controller stopped working then my Xbox wouldn't turn off. I spent all afternoon trying to log on. Everyone I knew was playing. They are saying the problem isn't effecting everyone but it honestly will if they don't fix it. 3 more of my friends just reported logging off to go eat or run errands and can't log on again. Microsoft says its not effecting everyone but in time it will. Either that or some people are just not saying anything. Sure, yelling at Microsoft Support wont help, they will just ask if you unplugged your console or turned your controller on (joke). All we can do is KCCO

Ok all, your savior is here. Yes Titan Fall came out right after an update and yes its happening more now that this (heavy) resource hugging game is is installed on our machine's, but, it's has happened to me once before during the use of DR3. Here is a simple fix. Unplug from the back of the box itself. While the One is on. It will discharge flea power and hard reboot. Keep off for 5 min. At least. Worked for me all 4 times.

Enjoy

Source(s): JRB Computers (Owner) & Large game collector

I was playing Titanfall then my controller stopped responding. I restarted the console and now I cant sign in. Seems that system update didnt work out so well

UPDATE 2 - 22:32: Xbox Support says that it can't provide an estimate for when normal service will resume, but that it is trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Apparently the problem "doesn't have anything to do with Titanfall".

Was playing Titanfall earlier today but now just got the error message. Of course Xbox says it's unrelated to Titanfall...

Yeah I turned off my wifi and I immediately signed in, but the second the wifi came back on it signed me out, Microsoft need to fix this

Seems to be a common problem. Unfortunately, they've got the forums jammed up so I cant find out anything. Sounds like theyre trying to save face for a problem they hope is minimal, but its not.

I tried was 2 guys posted, and rename (add a X after the Xbox 1 name and it logged me in. too 30 sec total.

Are u ****** kiddin me? I literally just went and bought a new tv and titanfall and now ur tellin me ur havin a error an my 460 bucks wasnt well spent haha come onnnnnnnnnnnn