The Who vs RHCP= The Who

Nirvana vs STP = STP

The Who vs STP= The Who

Nirvana vs RHCP = RHCP

The Who- 3

RHCP-2

STP-1

Nirvana-0

That's how I think they'd play off in my mind. But in reality, Nirvana is no more, STP lost their frontman, the Who are virtually finished, RHCP are what you'd call the last men standing. Not all original members, true.... but they appear the most vital of the bunch.

People may say I'm down on Nirvana... I don't hate Nirvana, but they only have three studio albums. You need more to compete... actually, Nirvana probably do beat STP album against album, but I'm not in the mood... I'm saying the Who for their record, and RHCP for current status, that's my answer, any band should be proud coming second, third or fourth in a competition with those two leaders.

• 6 years ago

honestly I don't particularly care for the who or STP. and I cant really choose between nirvana and the chili peppers either that's like choosing between strawberries and broccoli. both good but ones a vegetable ones a fruit.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

35 year old here. I'd say RHCP (because their funky and are the only rock band since the 70s to play with soul), STP (alternative bliss), The Who (great tunes, explosive), Nirvana (like em okay but i wasn't caught up in them like everyone else at school at the time)

this is the order in which i like em

• 6 years ago

Nirvana and The Red Hot Chili Peppers are both AMAZING. Why would you ask me to choose between them?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Nirvana Are better..

• 6 years ago

nirvana

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Nirvana... I don't know what you mean with "STP"...

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Some real winners to choose from

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

STP

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.