Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesSeattle · 7 years ago

FDA Apostille in Washington?

i got one question i need help on it .

can someone provide me with information about FDA aspotille In USA " Specially Washington DC " .

thanks for help , waiting your replys.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

The FDA notarization for Certificate to Foreign Government “CFG” has recently become a requirement in order to license the export documents. US Apostille is now offering the Federal notary of the FDA for all kinds of” CFG”.

Certificate to Foreign Government “CFG”

An export Certification for the exportation of drugs and medical devices legally distributed and marketed in the United States. “CFG” must be notarized by a Federal Notary from the FDA solely for purposes of exportation and must not be used for any advertising in the United States.

The requirements to certify CFG

The Certificate to Foreign Government “CFG” must indicate the type of the product being exported whether it is:

• “CFG” for CDRH – Center for Devices and Radiological Health.

• “CFG” for HCT/P –Human cellular and Tissue-based Products

• “CFG” for CVM- Center for Veterinary Medicine.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Same like what sara says about Fda Notarization.

• 3 years ago

Fda Apostille

• We provide fast 3-4 business day processing of Federal Documents (FDA). Once complete, your documents will be returned to your location the next business morning. http://www.washingtondcapostille.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Richard Johnston runs multiple sites (apostille.la, apostillefbi.com, washingtondcapostille.com, internationalapostille.com). Richard Johnston is a scam artist. Plus he is spamming Yahoo Answers with links to dozens of sites he has. Avoid him at all costs.

• 7 years ago

follow mrs. Sara Reply , she answered nicely .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.