How to convince my parents?

How do I convince my parents to let me date

There are a couple of things you could do to convince your parents to let you date someone!

1. How old am I? Some parents are very strict on what age their children can start dating! Keep reading if that is the case!

2. Am I responsible? Help a little (more) around the house, and do what your parents ask you to do!

3. Do I have good grades? Some parents won't let their children date because their grades aren't very good! Make sure to bring your grades up if you can!

4. Some children aren't very respectful towards their parents! If you aren't very respectful, don't expect them to respect you back!

5. Maybe you caught them at a bad time! Keep in mind that your parents do have better things to do than fight with you! Ask them later when they are in a better mood!

If none of this works, your parents may have another reason, and if that is the case, ask them why! Your parents definetly wouldn't let you have something if you keep pestering them about it! Hope this helped :)

• Anika

How old are you? Unless you're over the age of 17 you really should not be dating. Focus on school and what not. And in case you think I'm lying, a friend of mine (who's in high school with me, btw) recently broke up with her boyfriend because juggling him with school was too much. And they went out for 2 years! It was a very serious relationship, per se. Save dating for college, you'll be much happier.

Well, it depends on your age, are you 10 or 16?

Well depends how old you are but I would try and prove to them that I was resposable first then ask them...

Depens how old you are.