How do i ask/convince my parents to let me go to France (Bandol) with my really good friends?

So, I'm 13 and my mom knows my friends family pretty well and my friend asked me & 2 other friends to come to France with her for 1 week AND we only had to pay for the ticket cause they have a house there and everything :) So i wanted to ask if YOU would let me go?? And also how should i ask them? (Btw my... show more So, I'm 13 and my mom knows my friends family pretty well and my friend asked me & 2 other friends to come to France with her for 1 week AND we only had to pay for the ticket cause they have a house there and everything :) So i wanted to ask if YOU would let me go?? And also how should i ask them? (Btw my parents are divorced so i'd have to ask both of them separately..) Please proper answers :) OH and also my friends dad would come her god mother AND her 19 year old sister :)
1 answer 1