But a food processor or learn better knife skills?

My daughter has an illness that requires a highly specialized diet of food prepared completely from scratch. This is prescribed by a major university teaching hospital. Her illness causes severe life threatening multiple food allergies and we can't take any chances on pre prepared foods. Even frozen veggies... show more My daughter has an illness that requires a highly specialized diet of food prepared completely from scratch. This is prescribed by a major university teaching hospital. Her illness causes severe life threatening multiple food allergies and we can't take any chances on pre prepared foods. Even frozen veggies have been sometimes treated with things she is allergic to, so everything must be fresh and from scratch. Add to that that I have a 13 year old son who is in a growth spurt and eats mountains of food due to his growth, and my husband and I are working in losing weight and getting fit. The result is that cooking is literally full time for me now to keep up with it all. I try to cook many batches of each recipe at once and vacuum seal meals to try to stay ahead but it takes hours to prepare the mountains of veggies that need to be sliced, chopped, diced, quartered, etc. should I buy a food processor or take a knife skills / food prep class?
Update: I have already been cooking big enough batches to last a month. I am used to that. So I know how much time sealing the meals takes. It is exhausting. But so is the endless cycle of daily food prep. Sometimes I just want a break for a few days! I like to cook ahead because her food is so extremely... show more I have already been cooking big enough batches to last a month. I am used to that. So I know how much time sealing the meals takes. It is exhausting. But so is the endless cycle of daily food prep. Sometimes I just want a break for a few days! I like to cook ahead because her food is so extremely time-consuming and difficult and tedious to prepare (I will spare you the details but almost every step is more time-consuming than for food that people typically prepare, due to her diet prescription and the number of substitutions I have to make). We have already been using a vacuum sealer and freezer and have not found freezer burn to be a problem. I need to freeze ready-made meals because I need for my kids to be able to microwave ready made meals when I am not at home. My son has a mild developmental disability and tends to be messy in the kitchen, even when microwaving ready-made things. This leads to cross contamination in the kitchen and my daughter becomes extremely ill as