Why doesn't madonna help her homeless brother?

Living under a bridge for 3 years, Antony Ciccone says her sister madonna doesn't care if he's alive or not.why is she so rude?

Favorite Answer

I see like the news today you take a little of the story and run with it what ever gets that attention huh ?

Despite Anthony’s shocking claims MailOnline was told a different story at the Ciccone family Vineyard – just 12 miles up the beautiful coast of the Grand Traverse Bay.

Close family friend and neighbour Kathy Meteyer, working in the wine tasting room, told how Madonna’s father Tony Ciccone is heartbroken by the situation but refuses to take Anthony back unless he quits booze.

She said: 'He did work here, they found things for him to do in the cellar, there’s all kind of work on a daily basis, in the summer there’s all kinds of pruning and picking to do.

'But he would sneak into the cellars and he would lay on the floor open up one of the big tanks and drink the wine, with a glass.

'He just can’t come back until he stops drinking, because they think it will kill him, it already kind of has.'

Anthony is the oldest of eight siblings (one died in infancy) and is two years older than Madonna.

Strict Tony lives at the winery with his wife Joan, who has been Anthony’s stepmother since 1966 after their real mother Madonna tragically died of breast cancer aged 30.

Madonna's younger sister Paula and half-brother Mario also both work at the Ciccone vineyard. A family source told MailOnline that Paula is a recovered alcoholic which makes her more understanding than the others of his plight.

Anthony made it plain he doesn’t see eye to eye with Mario who he sarcastically calls the 'golden boy' but he still sees Paula who he says gives him 'moral support' and sometimes drops him off packets of tobacco.

Giving his version of why he was sacked, he said: 'I planted grapes, I picked grapes, worked my hands in the earth. But I discovered that my father was not particularly fond of me for some reason, he doesn't approve of my friends.

'I've had people from the church come there - I'm talking ordained ministers and he thinks they're like street guys or something. I’m not evidently the heir apparent. I’m the black sheep.'

Tony and Madonna have both paid for Anthony to go to rehab on separate occasions but it didn’t work and he now refuses to go back.

Defending the family against Anthony’s allegations, Kathy said: 'They have helped him so many times. Tony has put him through rehab and given him lots of chances. I think Madonna paid for rehab a few times.

'I never loved her in the first place, she never loved me... we never loved each other'

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

'The alcohol has taken over his brain.'

Anthony’s illness puts a huge strain on Tony who turns 83 this year.

Kathy said: 'Joan and Tony Ciccone are the most down to earth people I’ve met, they don’t deserve this.'

In a sign of the anguish the feud causes him, Tony has even driven around looking for his son to give him leftovers.

Kathy went on: 'At Thanksgiving Tony packed up all the leftovers and drove all over town to find Anthony and give them to him.

'His sister Paula has picked him up on occasions and brought him to the house for dinner but he refuses to even stay the night.

'Anthony just won’t accept help. As a parent you can only do so much before you have to let it go.

Source(s): As Madonna joins the billionaire club, her tragic homeless brother says: 'She doesn't care if I'm dead or alive'EXCLUSIVE By Hugo Daniel PUBLISHED: 12:58 EST, 29 March 2013 | UPDATED: 12:45 EST, 16 April 2013

Madonna

Madonna is a shrewd businesswoman,even when It comes to family.

• yay

Because sometimes you can't help someone who's not willing to help themselves. She can't force him at gunpoint to get clean.

cold hearted

Because she's a *****.