Louie asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 7 years ago

i need a personal loan but no job right now?

i am in a bind i have no job at the moment but i am trying super hard for one i have put in applications for a bunch of positions i was wanting to know if there is any possible way i can get a personal loan just to help me pay all my bills untill i am able to get back on my feet

Favorite Answer

Not unless you can get it from friends or family.

Personal loans are tough to get even with a job.

Family and friends are, unfortunately, your best bet for a loan at the current time. A chartered bank may give you a personal loan if you have someone who agrees to pay , should you default but otherwise without a jib you won't get a loan. I would reccomend you look about a government program (disability aid) to help you get through. With job there is no issue with getting a loan,.Will only be small without a significant income and good credit history but it's very easy to get. Without meaning to offend you- how do u usr the internet if your are blind?

Source(s): Observations and starting to learn about lending practices (PS student).

Nowadays, many banks are available in your area, and they offer the various types of loan. So , I think that you will get the loan. Many banks offer loan, and this loan is dependable to your garanter. If you do a good job and earn good money ,therefore you get the loan from the bank but always read the terms and conditions.

I had a job taking care of an elderly woman. She passed away. I had fell in Nov. 2013 and busted my ankle. of course I had surgery. Right after the boot cast was off I had another surgery. They had to do a pull down because my stomach was by my heart. That happened in April 2014. Three days later the elderly lady passed away. Its been hell. I will be getting a job again doing office work. I will also be inheriting money within in six minths.

You can't get a loan. How are you going to pay it back without a job? As posted by others, I hope you have family that can help you out. Short of that, you can try a pawnshop which will give you about 40% of the real value for your video consoles, games and other toys. Is maybe that's why you're in this situation?

No job means no loan.

As of February 2010, you have to be 21 and employed full time 12/18 months without a cosigner

Source(s): Retired bill collector 35 years
  • MadMan

No job = no loan. Sorry.

• CatDad

This is what pawn shops are for.