Louie asked in Business & FinanceCredit · 7 years ago

i need a personal loan but no job right now?

i am in a bind i have no job at the moment but i am trying super hard for one i have put in applications for a bunch of positions i was wanting to know if there is any possible way i can get a personal loan just to help me pay all my bills untill i am able to get back on my feet

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Not unless you can get it from friends or family.

Personal loans are tough to get even with a job.

• 7 years ago

Family and friends are, unfortunately, your best bet for a loan at the current time. A chartered bank may give you a personal loan if you have someone who agrees to pay , should you default but otherwise without a jib you won't get a loan. I would reccomend you look about a government program (disability aid) to help you get through. With job there is no issue with getting a loan,.Will only be small without a significant income and good credit history but it's very easy to get. Without meaning to offend you- how do u usr the internet if your are blind?

Source(s): Observations and starting to learn about lending practices (PS student).
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nowadays, many banks are available in your area, and they offer the various types of loan. So , I think that you will get the loan. Many banks offer loan, and this loan is dependable to your garanter. If you do a good job and earn good money ,therefore you get the loan from the bank but always read the terms and conditions.

• 6 years ago

I had a job taking care of an elderly woman. She passed away. I had fell in Nov. 2013 and busted my ankle. of course I had surgery. Right after the boot cast was off I had another surgery. They had to do a pull down because my stomach was by my heart. That happened in April 2014. Three days later the elderly lady passed away. Its been hell. I will be getting a job again doing office work. I will also be inheriting money within in six minths.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

You can't get a loan. How are you going to pay it back without a job? As posted by others, I hope you have family that can help you out. Short of that, you can try a pawnshop which will give you about 40% of the real value for your video consoles, games and other toys. Is maybe that's why you're in this situation?

• 7 years ago

No job means no loan.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

As of February 2010, you have to be 21 and employed full time 12/18 months without a cosigner

Source(s): Retired bill collector 35 years
  • MadMan
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

No job = no loan. Sorry.

• CatDad
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

This is what pawn shops are for.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.