$100,000 home loan, but house costs only $80,000. Can I use the rest for renovations?

If I'm approved for a $100,00 home loan, but I only spend 80,000 on the purchase of the house can I use the rest for renovations?
Update: Thanks Steve and Loanmasterone for the insightful answers. @Landlord: I'm not sure what's weird about the logic here. This is obviously a first time home buyer's question. But thanks for your weird and somewhat rude answer. Try not to be so rude the next time you answer someone's question-it... show more Thanks Steve and Loanmasterone for the insightful answers.

@Landlord: I'm not sure what's weird about the logic here. This is obviously a first time home buyer's question. But thanks for your weird and somewhat rude answer. Try not to be so rude the next time you answer someone's question-it isn't helpful.
0