Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Im a White girl who wants to buy a wig! I need help!!!!!!!! please?

i have thin hair and find my self having to wash it everyday because whenever i go to sleep my hair gets oily and almost looks as if im balding in the back. i am really interested in purchasing a wig. i have a few african american friends who wear lace fronts. can i wear a lace front ? and if i can where can i purchase a wig? i have been looking online and found a few i really like.. will this work for me?

http://www.lacewigsbuy.com/lace-front-wigs-indian-...

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

lacewigsbuy.com is good. I heard many good reviews about this site and purchased from them once. My favorite site is orderwigsonline.com. They are cheaper than lacewigsbuy. Hope this is helpful.

Source(s): www.orderwigsonline.com
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Regardless of your questions asked, just a suggestion for you. Other than wearing a lace front wig, you may also consider to wear hair weft extension to increase the volume of your hair. Most of the hair weft extensions can be wear or be detached easily nowadays. Hope this gave you an alternative.

• 7 years ago

There are many alternatives to consider when purchasing a wig. Best advice is to speak with a licenced hairdresser/beautician. Not only will he/she be able to assist you in choosing the right wig, you may also get help with your problems with your hair.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Source(s): Hair Fall Treatment http://enle.info/HowToStopHairLoss/?3hW9
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Try clip it make ur hair my fuller an white girl wear then alot

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.