Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceHomework Help · 6 years ago

History help!?

What was the effect of the civil rights decisions of the supreme court under chief justice Earl Warren? Who was affected by these decisions?

Favorite Answer

The Warren Court expanded civil rights. The court was both applauded and criticized for bringing an end to racial segregation in the United States.

Important decisions during the Warren Court years included decisions holding segregation policies in public schools (Brown v. Board of Education) and anti-miscegenation laws unconstitutional (Loving v. Virginia); ruling that the Constitution protects a general right to privacy (Griswold v. Connecticut); that states are bound by the decisions of the Supreme Court and cannot ignore them (Cooper v. Aaron).

__

Also I saw that you're in Algebra 2 at Connections Academy. Could you email me by any chance? Because I need help.

joliegabriella72@yahoo.com

Thanks :-)