Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why are tall girls so sexy and lucky?

Actually I am a short girl and I hate being short I am only 5 ft which is a bad height for a girl I guess, even though my body is in proportion and my legs are long according to my height, I really hate being short! :( xx.

Tall girls or average height girls are just so sexy! ( No I am not a lesbian, I am probably just a short girl who wishes to be tall ). Tall girls are lucky because guys don't have to bend down and kiss them, average height girls are just perfect!. Being short sucks because people look down upon short girls, I feel bad to be short because I don't even look like a 16 year old I look like a kid and I am treated like a kid! :(. People always call short girls cute but nobody calls them sexy :( xx. Wish I could be at least average heighted if not tall.

To all the tall and average height girls:- You are beautiful and men love you, you're lucky cause you don't have to wear heels to feel confident.

Favorite Answer

No such thing as a "bad height". Lots of guys love short girls.. Mila Kunis, Megan Fox, Eva Longoria, Salma Hayek, Carmen Electra, and a bunch of other models and actresses who are considered "sexy" are 5'4" or shorter.

honestly they aren't