Plural and singular Spanish phrases?

Thank you so much, I got stuck on this assignment. 1. Plural of "Un libro *****" 2. Plural of "Es un lápiz azul." 3. Singular of "Los relojes son de madera" 4. Plural of "Una playa bonita." 5. Plural of "Un apartamento barato." 6. Singular of "Las ciudades... show more Thank you so much, I got stuck on this assignment.

1. Plural of "Un libro *****"
2. Plural of "Es un lápiz azul."
3. Singular of "Los relojes son de madera"
4. Plural of "Una playa bonita."
5. Plural of "Un apartamento barato."
6. Singular of "Las ciudades grandes."

Quickest and most correct answer gets 10 points :)
Update: The first one is the Spanish word for "black" but apparently it's not appropriate.
Update 2: To "bluebellbkk": We don't have grammar books or dictionaries, we aren't permitted to use those resources. I asked for help because I've retried this assignment about four times and haven't passed each time. I'm only studying spanish for two years, not four. And how can I learn it... show more To "bluebellbkk": We don't have grammar books or dictionaries, we aren't permitted to use those resources. I asked for help because I've retried this assignment about four times and haven't passed each time. I'm only studying spanish for two years, not four. And how can I learn it right now if I haven't learned it and can't figure it out? Surely you not helping me will only set me back.