Cant Access mail settings?

The tools menu doesnt have a settings on it, and I cannot access my emails (have already asked a question about this and it was suggested to switch my emails to basic view). I have no settings that I can find to change my email settings at all. When trying to access my emails it comes up with the blue banner of the... show more The tools menu doesnt have a settings on it, and I cannot access my emails (have already asked a question about this and it was suggested to switch my emails to basic view). I have no settings that I can find to change my email settings at all. When trying to access my emails it comes up with the blue banner of the new version of the inbox then within 5 secs hits the error page. Im in AUS so there is apparently no number to call to get this sorted (has been going on for months luckily its not my main email system). Have tried, Chrome, IE (11 and cant install earlier versions), Safari, Firefox, IOS (iPhone) and a few different computers all together so its definitely not cookies or my computer settings.
Update: When clicking on the gear I do NOT have a settings menu, I only have account info, help, suggestions and feedback. Is there another way I can somehow access the settings? has anyone got a weblink to it?
1 answer 1