Abec 7 vs. Abec 5?

Hey, I am getting some new roller blades which cost the same but have different bearing,One is ABEC 5 and the other one is ABEC 7.Whats the difference?And I am going to buy from a company Softboot.Is it known or Good?Specifications: 1.Features: Shell- Hard shell combined with a soft boot upper liner Chassis-... show more Hey,
I am getting some new roller blades which cost the same but have different bearing,One is ABEC 5 and the other one is ABEC 7.Whats the difference?And I am going to buy from a company Softboot.Is it known or Good?Specifications:
1.Features: Shell- Hard shell combined with a soft boot upper liner Chassis- Aluminum Wheel- 76/80*24 PU CASTING Inner soft boot- Leather plus mesh Bearing- ABEC-7 CHROME
2.Sturdy construction and trendy design Comfortable padded liner Mesh for better ventilation Aluminum chassis 82A PU cast wheels 72x24mm for #38-39 78x24mm for #40-45 ABEC-7 bearings
Thanks in advance.
1 answer 1