Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (Soccer)Mexican Football (Soccer) · 6 years ago

Omar Bravo not playing game against Tijuana thoughts for chivas?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

we lost, really omar bravo really was giving on those goals... aldo isnt the same since his injury, midfield is bad and we dont have any depth..... this is huge deal, i mean i guess their going to put in zaldiviar, who is been playing in copa mx and subs but he is ok young player, jose ramirez, la mona??? jesus sanchez??? is ok... forward positions its either their experience and old or young and no experience at all??? this is why they only manage to score only 2 or more goals twice this season alone??? alone??? this is when i have to say i dont blame guero playing more defensive game because chivas dont have quality attacking play, only one who has potential is carlos fierro, and the guy really has more upside than pulido and raul... but fact is they are not using them well enough, if i was him i would move to different team...

• 6 years ago

That svcks! Omar Bravo has been a key piece for Chivas in last couple of games but I think aldo can offer a better attack than Lugo.

• 6 years ago

Gio Hernandez ss winger and Marquez up front

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.