Mark
Mark asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Getting into abortion for the wrong reasons?

I'm interested in getting into abortion for the money. I was talking with a close friend the other night that advised me not to get into unless my heart was in the right place.

He told me it shouldn't be about the money, but about aborting babies. I told him I only sort of want to abort babies, but mostly just want the money. But he reiterated, my heart and focus should be on the aborting babies, not the money.

I can't help it though I'm still focused on the business aspect of it. Like buy one abortion get the next half off. Or maybe offering coupons in those entertainment books that kids sell as fundraisers.

I just have lots of great ideas to get my business going, but am wondering if I really am focusing too much on the money and not enough on the aborting.

Your thoughts? And serious answers only please. If you're a troll, please don't waste my time answering.

Thanks

@momma - you're right. It may be a hard sell with my staff. I was thinking about locating next to a starbucks or togos or something so I can get women thinking of their options. Not forcing them to do abortions, just subtly letting them I know I'm there if they need my services.

@Max - I like the cut of your jib.

@Dangerous - Whether a woman wants to abort for economic reasons, or revenge on a recent ex or whatever reason is none of my business. I'm just trying to be there to get paid when the woman is ready.

@Summertime - if you can put me in touch with Mitt Romney I would be grateful. Any contact info? These babies aren't going to abort themselves and there's a payday I'm missing out on every moment that goes by.

Favorite Answer

I wouldn't suggest you do it, considering your business ideas. Now, if you just want to make money, you should build an abortion clinic just across the line from one of the states who have effectively banned it by driving all the abortion clinics out of business with regulations. But unless you are going to meet with each woman personally, the rest of the staff is not going to promulgate your ridiculous attitude that women get abortions as a matter of convenience.

Odd : a troll asks that no trolls answer their question

While women do have abortions for the money it's usually because the answer to $ 25,000/ 3 offers a better life than the answer to $ 25,000 /4 does

Source(s): The traditional Family Poverty Formula
  • justa

You really want to spend about a decade in school, specializing in OBGYN so you could deal with the nuts who think doctors who perform abortions need to be shot?

No, I didn't think so. But then I also didn't think this was a serious post.

I think that you're friend is right.

If you have no problem into stopping a life from living then it's your choice. If you won't feel guilty about it.

What employers don't want to see is that you get in the first time and you suddenly quit because you're having double thoughts and feel guilty about it.

Could you not get another job that pays well?

Those fetuses or babies in the womb may grow up to be somebody's parent, somebody's lover, somebody's family or uncle.

Pro-life or Pro-choice.

It's up to you to decide and weigh the values.

In the end, people can't really put a price on life.

you are trolling

or you are very bad at second class satire

nobody gets payed for getting an abortion

you do not get any half off plan

• Kevin

"If you're a troll, please don't waste my time answering."

Takes one to know one.

Good luck with that btw, most states put unbearable regulations on abortion clinics to put them out of business.

You can do whatever is legal for whatever reason suits you. I won't take sides on the moral issues here.

• EIEIO

Consider offering a combo package of abortion plus breast implants and lip enlargement. Maybe throw in a tattoo and some piercings.

Well, for practice think about killing this legal 20 week fetus.

Troll much?