promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Since one corrupt American judge can get Chevron off the hook for destroying a rainforest in Ecuador...?

Can WE of the Planet admit the "Chevron Defense" exists-- and capitalism is Public Enemy #1?

UNACCOUNTABLE and above the law is jusr too powerful-- Who would fail to oppose that?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevron_U.S.A.,_Inc._...

Update:

That's RIGHT MADDOG-- the world is not gonna tolerate SOCIOPATHIC vanswers forever--

"what.. TREES?" CHEVRON says that!!

Update 2:

So-- parrots always say DEMOCRACY when talking to me-- but do they have a strategy to get it?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I didn't know we had jurisdiction over Ecuador, man.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

"It owns politics and until perople wake up to that fact and demand to be represented by a Democratic system that cares for the majority"

-Majority rules is bullsh*t and will always trample the rights of the minority. That's why we don't have a direct democracy. If we did, prop 8 would still be law.

Communism is a broken system and while capitalism isn't "perfect" it's a whole hell of a lot better than failed communism.

• Maddog
    Lv 4
    6 years ago

Destroyed what? Trees?! They grow back.....

?! Mother Hubbard whats the prob? They GROW BACK! so does the swamp the snakes and spiders and owls.....

• 6 years ago

Since you seem to be a master linguist in Ebonics it prevented you

from understanding the judge's ruling.

He pointed to OUTRIGHT fraud.....

Sorry, I don't know the Ebonics word for fraud....:-)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ray
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Capitalism is an unfair economic system that employs stupid governments. It owns politics and until perople wake up to that fact and demand to be represented by a Democratic system that cares for the majority, then you will get the Chevron syndrome.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.