T J
Lv 7
T J asked in SportsCricket · 7 years ago

Cricket & Chewing gum has had long affair.Viv Richards was d epitome,which other cricketers do d job?

Viv Richards scared bowlers with his swagger & nonchalant gum chewing, unmindful of fear he was striking.

Have you seen any other cricketer doing the same or with elan like the King.

Seen many cricketers doing a bad job.

Who are your candidates, good & bad examples, if you find this question interesting & relevant to cricket habits.

I thought of this Q long ago but refrained from asking but whenever I see someone doing a bad job of chewing gum, it reminds me of the King & his antics. Any good /bad examples, pl share.

BQ:

Which team crushes the minnows in most matches and which team gives minnows enough chances to prove their credentials, usually?

Just look at the on-going match b/w S.L. & Bangladesh, you'll find your answer.

Pl share your thoughts....

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Viv also smoked a lot of dope.

Many cricketers chew gum these days. it's a wonder some of them don't have Wrigleys sponsoring them.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Scary? Not quite sure but whenever there's a mention of chewing gum, Ricky Ponting comes to the mind. Chewing and constantly spitting on his palms. I kinda loved that.

• 7 years ago

Klusener had that factor,

Ponting used to chew a lot as well but Zulu had that scary robotic T500 looks.

• 7 years ago

Brad Haddin chews gum continuously.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I'm not sure about gum, but I've heard Afridi likes to chew the cricket ball.

• 7 years ago

Sri Lankans r ugly ones, Senaayake chews it like cud. Ponting did a gud job.

• 7 years ago

All I know is Ajmal looked stupid while chewing gum and getting spanked for sixes against Bangaladesh...

• 6 years ago

Many cricketers do this.

• 7 years ago

I think Mcullum

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.