Are these parts compatible?

I want to try to build my own pc. i tried to put together the best parts i could while making it affordable. the first thing youll notice is that there is no water cooler for the cpu, this is because i didnt want to screw up seeing how ive never installed, or used one before, so i am keeping the fan i have on there now. speaking of fans, the cooler master fan i have may not fit the case, but i only chose that case because it was cooler master, and it had a display window which is two things i want but if you can find one with a display window that can go with the theme of black and blue that would be great. i really mostly need to know whether or not the parts are compatible because ive never build a gaming rig from scratch on my own time, and therefore i dont know if something is going to not want to comply with another, or if it will even fit together. thank you for checking it out, and any changes that you can think of please recommend them to me and i will take them into consideration. My budget for now is 1500, and i would like to stay around that area, though 1600-1650 is something i could easily go up to. Thanks again for the help, its much appreciated.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/wishlist/1Q6JLBM...

Im not sure if the link to my wishlist works, but if not the specs will be here:

Intel Core i7-4770K Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.5 GHZ 8 MB Cache BX80646I74770K

Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt ATX/EPS 80 PLUS (CX600)

EVGA GeForce GTX780 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit, DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready (03G-P4-2784-K​R)

Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory (CMZ16GX3M2A16​00C10)

Cooler Master SickleFlow 120 - Sleeve Bearing 120mm Blue LED Silent Fan for Computer Cases, CPU Coolers, and Radiators (2 depending on whether or not they'll fit)

Cooler Master Elite 430 - Mid Tower Computer Case with All-Black Interior and Windowed Side Panel (again, only chose it for the window, and the fact its coolermaster)

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard

Western Digital 1 TB SATA III 7200 RPM 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive, Black, WD1003FZEX

ASUS(PCE-N15) maximum performance Wireless-N Network A

• John
    Favorite Answer

my site will help you design your cooling system.

http://www.skillbank.co.uk/cooling.htm

The i7 is powerful, but pricey, a top end i5 would perform just as well for most applications, and save you big bucks. (you can spend them on an SSD)

ASUS M5A97 R2.0 AM3+ AMD 970 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard does not accept Intel CPU's!

The ASUS P8Z77 mobo has topped PCPro mag's A list for almost a year. Its a great mobo.

Your PSU is perhaps a bit small - I'd go for 650W or more.

Add a 128G (or larger) SSD for your OS.

Unless you are using a touch screen, go for Windows 7 64 bit,

then if you wish upgrade to W9 when it comes out next year.

Use http://pcpartpicker.com it checks if it's compatible prices etc