Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 6 years ago

Help! Ugly bangs. Too short, how to style?

So I recently got bangs. They're hideous! The stylist cut them too short, and even worse, some parts at the top are all pointed (Kind of like a boy's haircut. EW.) Please help! How do I style it or fix it? I've already tried using gel to keep it down, and it won't work. :(

Favorite Answer

Victoria Newman Abbot's hair was too short, too, when she had her new bangs cut on The Young & the Restless CBS.

Look @ her now, that was just a few weeks ago, to give you an idea how she's styling her hair.

Curl them with bobby pins, just to bend them a bit, then brush them to blend with the rest of your hair, or use a large curler. Blow dry. You can use head band, to push them out of the way, too, while they're growing.

The only way to find out is to experiment with your own hair.

In front of a mirror, use a comb, and experiment. I suggest you cut your own bangs. I cut mine weekly! Google hair dresser horror stories. About 2,380,000 results (0.20 seconds). Start out thin, enough to show bangs/face.

Start by parting them in the middle. How do they look on you? Ask a friend's advice. Part them on the right, how do you feel having annoying hair on the right? Maybe it works for you, but I don't know much about your hair texture. Part them on the left. I would try each and see which one is best.

Try them on each day in school and see which one gives you the most compliments or if anyone ever notice your new hairstyle.

I've parted my hair either way, but I prefer bangs like, Stevie Nicks she had the same style bangs for over 5 decades! I have mine for over 3 decades. I recently started growing them for 3 months, but it got so annoying, so off they were cut like before again. LOL. I cut mine every week!

I do not part my hair at all. I push them to one side, but never in the middle anymore. When my hair was stick straight, everyone's hairstyles were parted in the middle.

My advice: what looks good on one girl may look bad on you. We don't all have the same shape face and hair texture.

Check out Taylor Swift's bangs during Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Dec. 2013.

Check out: Britney Spears Got Bangs!10-22-12.

or Lauren Conrad's bangs. 5-23-13.

Michelle Obama's bangs debuted during the Inauguration, on her 49th birthday! Now letting them grow.

Kourtney & Kim Kardashain's bangs, check them out, too! "Her new look is absolutely banging! The pregnant hottie was reportedly "definitely nervous" when she arrived at the salon to have her hair cut. into stylish bangs." 3-14-13 During the MTV Award 4-16-13: ". The reality star recently posted a picture of herself on Instagram with the caption, “Please grow out bangs! You’re officially bugging me!”"

• moats

Ugly Short Bangs

OK, I might not know much about hair, but I'm a girl and I'll try to help. In this situation, I've learnt, and I quote; just distract other people from your bangs with a cool preppy hairstyle!

Try buying some thick headbands! You can get them at most hair supply stores. Also, try folding a bandana and tying it around your head.

I dont realize what to say but, long hair is cute but you keep flicking your hair up so you can easily see, short hair is cool and you dont have to flick your own hair up at all

Use a bobby pins to style your hair.

rub oil in you hair, leave it over night and do this every week! as many times as you can each week will be even more beneficial! your bangs will grow out

Put your hair in some up-do's until it's grown out enough to let it down. I really have no other advice to give you. :c

Ooh that sucks. Can you get your money back?

What about extensions? Headbands? A barrette?

short hair is good for a few people, others, not. it depends what u look like