anacp
anacp asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 years ago

Have you ever been scared to communicate with other humans?

Have you ever been scared to talk to other humans?

I'm scared, and very scared. I get really nervous around other humans. I don't know how to talk to those other humans.

I'm always scared that I'm not using the correct English language.

I'm not good when it comes to words, and complete sentences.

Other humans know how to talk, they know how to talk to other humans.

I'm a 28 year old male, and never went on a date, and never had my first kiss. So it is tough for me to be around other humans and talk to other humans.

@? Thank you for the blessings. I need to read more of those positive breakthrough. I need more God in my life.

Favorite Answer

It's hard to descibe for me. I always feel very hesitant to communicate with ellows of our species, so yes, you can say I do get scared. I too often forget how to speak correctly/properly. It might help you to set little goals everyday to talk to a certain person, or just to talk to one person that day. Once you feel comfortable talking to one person that day, keep talking to more and more people and eventually it won't be so scary.

Source(s): God Bless