Larger tank or bigger pump on an air compressor?

I have a Husky 60 gallon air compressor that has a single stage pump. The maximum psi is 155. The pump produces 11.5 cfm @ 90 psi. I have a home-made tool that I created to blow dust out of area rugs in my shop. I run at about 90 psi. In about 40 seconds, the compressor kicks on, after about 2 minutes, there is not... show more I have a Husky 60 gallon air compressor that has a single stage pump. The maximum psi is 155. The pump produces 11.5 cfm @ 90 psi. I have a home-made tool that I created to blow dust out of area rugs in my shop. I run at about 90 psi. In about 40 seconds, the compressor kicks on, after about 2 minutes, there is not enough pressure to blow the rugs efficiently. I let the pump recover and cool off for a few minutes. Then it is back to the rug for 2 minutes. A small rug takes 6-8 minutes to dust. A medium rug or a runner takes 12-16 minutes. A large rug, like a 9x12 takes more like 30 minutes, not including the rest and refill time. 30 minutes running, 60 minutes resting or refilling is the norm.
This is causing a bottleneck in my work. The pump is also 2 years old and I suspect it will be done pretty soon.
I'm looking at an Husky 80 gallon 3 cylinder single stage. Still has the maximum pressure of 155 psi. Has a cfm of 14. I'm thinking if the 60 kicks on in about 40 seconds, the 80 kicks on in about 55 seconds. Maybe it gives me a total run of 3 minutes, then refill and rest. Maybe 40 minutes working and 50 minutes resting. Right now I spend about 5-6 hours per day dusting.
This pump is $849. At Harbor Freight there is a $799 two stage 60 gallon that has a slightly higher pressure, 165 psi. It has 10% more cfm, 15.8 @ 90 psi. Maybe with this much cfm I never drop to 90 psi at my tool? Maybe 45 minutes working and 45 minutes resting and refilling? That would be great. Both of these have 22 amp motors. I have a 30 amp breaker and the outlet is about 10' from my breaker. I used 10 awg wire anticipating an upgrade.
There is a Husky 2 stage, 80 gallon. Says it is also 22 amps. 175 psi and 14.1 cfm @ 100 psi. At $1200, this pushes my budget. There is a very similar one at Sears for $1300 but it says 24 amp motor and has a similar cfm. I'd be afraid that it will pop the breaker. I might have to upgrade to 8 awg and a 40-50 amp breaker. If that was the case, I might even be able to squeeze a bit more?

I am thinking the Harbor Freight because of the higher cfm, might be more productive than the 80 gallon. The pump runs about 11-12 hours per week right now. All I need is it to go 2 years, about 1,100-1,200 hours. Lets say I get busy and use it 1,500, at that point I will need and can afford better. I just need a little step to get me to the next step.

Any compressor advice is appreciated. Would prefer to keep it under $1,000 delivered and able to run on the present electrical. Thanks.
Update: After the dust and dirt is out, they take a bath. They generally soak 1-2 hours in a bath with a pump, about 200-300 gallons depending on which wash pit they are in. Dirt + water = mud. I don't like cleaning mud...
Update 2: I have considered 2 pumps, Run one, heat it up, then switch to the other during cool down so that none run more than 3-4 minutes continuous and I don't stop working or exceeding a 50% duty cycle. If money was no object, I'f have a 7.5 hp 3 phase, but the pump and phase converter would set me back $4,000... show more I have considered 2 pumps, Run one, heat it up, then switch to the other during cool down so that none run more than 3-4 minutes continuous and I don't stop working or exceeding a 50% duty cycle. If money was no object, I'f have a 7.5 hp 3 phase, but the pump and phase converter would set me back $4,000 before the electrician even got me. There is a Dewalt that is 28 amps and runs over 17 cfm @ 100 psi. Looks like the more generic Husky models, same specs, but better warranty.That one is about $1500 and I'd have to pay my electrician probably $500 for the upgrade to the power. That would solve everything but the extra $1,000 I don't want to spend...