thank u for replying to my question.
what's the tax rate of capital gain for stock and option in the us?
i'm not a green card holder nor a citizenship owner.will i have a different tax rate?(better than native citizen?)
p.s.:i live in taiwan.so i'm gonna open an international acct. in a online broker named "scottrade" through "w-8ben" form.
- GaryLv 76 years agoBest Answer
1. U.S. only as the profit is made in the U.S.
2. U.S. only as the profit is made in the U.S.
2014-03-06 03:38:58 補充：
1. Short term: Your marginal income tax rate; Long term: Your marginal income tax rate or 15%, whatever is the lower.
2. No - However, deduction may vary.