Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 6 years ago

Breast enhancement pill, what's the best?

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what would be the best brand is out of these Breast enhancement pills..

-Breast success

-Bust boom

-Quick curve

-RevitaBust

Or any other brand suggestions.

Has anyone had any success and how long till you see results?

(I'm not interested in people telling me to be happy with what god gave me, that's like telling someone to just be happy being overweight or bad skin, people want to fix things they don't like)

Favorite Answer

There is no pill that will increase breast size.

Breast size increase can be a side effect of birth control pills. Along with weight gain.

The FDA has not approved any drug to increase breast size. Any claims made by supplement sellers are false.

That is why the plastic surgery industry is worth billions.

Hi,

I am Areana from Germany and 2 years back I was hopeless as you are now. Breast is one of the most imp part of a girls's life. Few years back I was like having a flattened chest. It was always a matter of dis-appointment when I see a good looking boy dating a good figures girl. I felt jealous.

After a hell lot of trying trying and trying various pills and creams I found a precisely what I was looking for years. I paid only the handling charge for the first bottle so I bought it as this was cheap as hell @ https://tr.im/4NfLQ I almost feel like I have a new lease on life. There is nothing quite like feeling perfectly comfortable in your own skin again.

Cheers! Hope you will attain your self esteemed back :)

The FDA has not approved any drug to increase breast size. Any claims made by supplement sellers are false

There are certain exercises for this. Put your back straight against the wall. Then position both arms in a T form ( the shoulders and upper arm straight and the lower arm elbow to fingertips dangling). But they should be against the wall too. Then both hands moves up and down. The upper arm should be steady , only the lower half , from elbow to tip of fingers should do the movement. When you bring the hands down (elbow to fingertips) the palms would be facing the wall. and when you bring this up , the back of your palms should be facing the wall. Do this while maintaining the T shape . Remember to do this exercise against a wall. You can increase the frequency and number as you get used to it. This is believed to enlarge the breast.

Most the breast enhancement pills does not work very well. I just don't believe will work or not. I recommend not take it. If you don't want waste your money.