promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Can someone explain to me why Venezuela and Ukraine are rioting and what is Russia exactly doing with Ukraine?

Is Russia invading Ukrainse or something? I don't understand. The news keeps saying Putin will lose... but lose what? What happened? If you ask me who won Best Picture, I'll say 12 years a slave. if you ask me about sanctions on the middle east and Putin's actions in the Western front, I wouldn't know. I like to be educated please. Thanks.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Venezuela is nothing more than a third world country! sorry to have to say that but its true. the only thing that they have to show for is oil! thats its!!! ukraine is a second world country and a former soviet republic. theyre both rioting because of their politicians not ruling properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

Putin is the modern Hitler with his popularity dependent on invading neighbors to restore the lost Soviet empire. He lost touch with reality.

• 6 years ago

Idk about Venezuela...

But Ukraine is in a civil war and they overthrew their leader who want to make Ukraine part of Russia like back in the old days. So he was kicked out of office and he fled back to Russia scared for his life while Ukraine fought among itself. Now, that leader is hiding in Russia. The Russians want Ukraine back as part of their territory too now so they are invading Ukraine with military force to take it back.

I just summarized A LOT. Go read about it on CNN if you want more info.

• 6 years ago

CNN is very biased Danny. And so is FOX. Both have way too much anti-Russia propaganda that western sheeple eat up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Discord.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.