Can someone explain to me why Venezuela and Ukraine are rioting and what is Russia exactly doing with Ukraine?

Is Russia invading Ukrainse or something? I don't understand. The news keeps saying Putin will lose... but lose what? What happened? If you ask me who won Best Picture, I'll say 12 years a slave. if you ask me about sanctions on the middle east and Putin's actions in the Western front, I wouldn't know. I like to be educated please. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Venezuela is nothing more than a third world country! sorry to have to say that but its true. the only thing that they have to show for is oil! thats its!!! ukraine is a second world country and a former soviet republic. theyre both rioting because of their politicians not ruling properly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Putin is the modern Hitler with his popularity dependent on invading neighbors to restore the lost Soviet empire. He lost touch with reality.

Idk about Venezuela...

But Ukraine is in a civil war and they overthrew their leader who want to make Ukraine part of Russia like back in the old days. So he was kicked out of office and he fled back to Russia scared for his life while Ukraine fought among itself. Now, that leader is hiding in Russia. The Russians want Ukraine back as part of their territory too now so they are invading Ukraine with military force to take it back.

I just summarized A LOT. Go read about it on CNN if you want more info.

CNN is very biased Danny. And so is FOX. Both have way too much anti-Russia propaganda that western sheeple eat up.

Discord.