Dad Spooning Daughter?

Okay, I don't really know how to put this, but I'm a 15 year old girl, and over the past few months on 2-3 occasions my dad has come into my bedroom in the middle of the night/early morning and gotten into bed with me. He tried to snuggle up to, or "spoon" me. I say this because he had his front... show more Okay, I don't really know how to put this, but I'm a 15 year old girl, and over the past few months on 2-3 occasions my dad has come into my bedroom in the middle of the night/early morning and gotten into bed with me. He tried to snuggle up to, or "spoon" me. I say this because he had his front side up against my backside, and it made me feel extremely uncomfortable, so I got up out of bed and went to the living room to lay on the couch. I made this escape the first time, thinking it would get the message across to him that his cuddling was unwanted. A month or so later, or about a week ago from now, it happened again. When he crawled into my bed, I had this intense feeling of uneasiness come over me, like I just really wanted to escape, and I did, but not before rolling over and him proceeding to spoon me from behind. I felt him up against my backside, and that's when I rolled out of bed, and made my way to the living room. He got up after a minute or two, came into the living room and told me I could go back into my room. After I heard him go back to his bedroom, I walked back to mine and went back to bed. I'm not sure if this is considered a form of molestation or the beginning of it, but I do know it is a serious invasion of my own personal space, and I find it quite inappropriate for a father to do to his daughter, regardless of age. Can anyone give me some advice on what to do about it? Does this seem inappropriate to anyone else, or is it just me? Would this be considered a form of molestation, or the beginnings of it?
8 answers 8