Did Jesus poop on the cross?

I always ask my mom and she never answers this question. And my mom says i can never ask the priest, but the thing is when my mom made me go in to the confessional, first I confessed that I hit my girlfriend with a tube that was open on one end that i had found on the side of the street and then I said "I am... show more I always ask my mom and she never answers this question. And my mom says i can never ask the priest, but the thing is when my mom made me go in to the confessional, first I confessed that I hit my girlfriend with a tube that was open on one end that i had found on the side of the street and then I said "I am sorry about that, also do you know if Jesus pooped?" And the priest got really mad and told me to read the bible. But i don't know what chapter they talk about jesus pooping. I thought maybe he pooped when he was on the cross because i think he was on that thing for a while but of course NOTHING when i looked it up. The thing is, i think he had to poop. But also i know that pooping is a bad thing, so maybe he only farted them out because farts are not as bad as poop. Does anyone know this?
Update: EDIT: oh so i guess you don't poop? EVERYBODY POOPS. So you are not special.