How does immigration in Georgia, USA affects its religion?

I need to research how immigration in Georgia affects the states religion. But every single answer on Google just tells me that the state has an anti-immigration law.

If someone could explain this law to me or answer my question, that'd be very much appreciated and helpful!

The States have no involvement in Immigration Matters its the Federal Government who controls that.

Georgia has faults but also has morality and would never have enacted an anti-immigration law. It would not surprise me if Georgia had an illegal alien law.

Source(s): Lived in Georgia for 25 years as a legal Yankee immigrant.

the state doesn't have a religion. however, it does bring in more diversity in terms of religion as well. not a lot of Southern Baptists in most other countries, so it brings in Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, Sikhs and others along with Ethiopian and Egyptian Copts, Orthodox and other Christian groups.

immigration is federal ...the states have no real input into it