How to not get tired when walking around Disney?

I am a teen girl, and I am not overweight or anything. My family and I are going to Disney next month. Last time we went, it sucked so much because it was super hot and we had to walk so far! I know some people will just tell me to suck it up or whatever. I am okay with it being hot, as shade and fans are... show more I am a teen girl, and I am not overweight or anything. My family and I are going to Disney next month. Last time we went, it sucked so much because it was super hot and we had to walk so far! I know some people will just tell me to suck it up or whatever. I am okay with it being hot, as shade and fans are everywhere. I just find it hard to enjoy yourself when you are walking miles upon miles a day, only to stop and stand online for hours in between walking. Does anyone have tricks or ideas for how to increase my endurance or keep my feet and legs from KILLING me after like an hour of walking? Thanks so much. Lol just realized this is a MAJOR first world problem.
Update: Thanks Indiana Jones. I was exaggerating a bit though. A couple weeks ago we went to Disney and we were there for about 7 hours. That hurt a lot. One hour usually isn't bad, but last time we went, I wore sneakers that I thought were fine but ended up giving me major blisters.