Car crash music video??

Okay. This is going to be a very vague question. But a little while ago my friend and I were on YouTube, and we came across a beautiful song that made us cry our eyes out, but it was such a good song. The problem is, neither of us remember what it was, or who it was by. But here is the video description:

It opens up with a teenage girl in her room with her parents and they tell her something that makes her scream and cry. Then you see little clips of her with her boyfriend, but obviously something happened because she is throwing up and crying and freaking out and her parents never know what to do. Near the end you see the boy driving his truck on the way to her house, but he dies in a crash. The video goes back and forth from the crash and to her running down the road to where it happened.

It was a very dramatic video and I'd love to see it again and know what the song was. If anyone has any guesses on what it was, please tell me. I don't know if this would help, but we found it when we looked up Come on Get Higher by Matt Nathanson and I remember seeing a song by Parachute on the same page. Please tell me your guesses!! It's driving me crazy not remembering!!

Thanks!!! It was What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts!!! :D