Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why do people hate seeing Sophia Smiths with Liam Payne?

They are not like this to other couples. Nobody feels upset when other actors or actresses being with their girlfriends/boyfriends, they only hate Sophia Smiths. Why don't they let Liam Payne happy with her?

Update:

Sophia is not a whore, and if Liam was not happy with her, he would break up with her and let her be unhappy if that is all you want.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Because Liam was with Danielle from the start and was with her for so long. Everyone automatically thinks "Liam isn't happy with Sophia and he misses dani"

And if Liam and Sophia are out in public and she smiles shes automatically a famewhore and if she isn't smiling she is a ungrateful famewhore.

I think Sophia is a lovely girl.

Source(s): Directioner xx
  • 7 years ago

Because fangirls are crazy. Back in 2011 I used to get furious over Justin dating Selena. We grow out of it though. I'm still a belieber but I'm a jelena shipper now lol.

• 7 years ago

I think 1D fans get jealous and send death threats to them as they are jealous. Plus I think some people believe he can do better and you will get that if your a celeb someone will always have a problem with something about you.

• Amina
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

This is a question I always wonder too...../:

I LOVE one direction and Liam happened to be my favorite member ..

But your right.....people should stop calling them bad stuff and saying "oh he shouldn't be with her etc."

I am happy for Liam and whoever his girlfriend is...I will love her!

People do need to stop and understand they have feelings too.

#directioner #onedirection <3

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Oh I'll not really send death threat I'll just complain :/ ;)

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.