Why do people hate seeing Sophia Smiths with Liam Payne?

They are not like this to other couples. Nobody feels upset when other actors or actresses being with their girlfriends/boyfriends, they only hate Sophia Smiths. Why don't they let Liam Payne happy with her?

Sophia is not a whore, and if Liam was not happy with her, he would break up with her and let her be unhappy if that is all you want.

Favorite Answer

Because Liam was with Danielle from the start and was with her for so long. Everyone automatically thinks "Liam isn't happy with Sophia and he misses dani"

And if Liam and Sophia are out in public and she smiles shes automatically a famewhore and if she isn't smiling she is a ungrateful famewhore.

I think Sophia is a lovely girl.

Source(s): Directioner xx

Because fangirls are crazy. Back in 2011 I used to get furious over Justin dating Selena. We grow out of it though. I'm still a belieber but I'm a jelena shipper now lol.

I think 1D fans get jealous and send death threats to them as they are jealous. Plus I think some people believe he can do better and you will get that if your a celeb someone will always have a problem with something about you.

• Amina

This is a question I always wonder too...../:

I LOVE one direction and Liam happened to be my favorite member ..

But your right.....people should stop calling them bad stuff and saying "oh he shouldn't be with her etc."

I am happy for Liam and whoever his girlfriend is...I will love her!

People do need to stop and understand they have feelings too.

#directioner #onedirection <3

Oh I'll not really send death threat I'll just complain :/ ;)