How will the New Nutrition Labeling for USA food packages effect what you eat and buy?

-Will the new nutrition labeling change what you eat and what you buy or it will not make any difference in what you eat and buy?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/27/health/new-fda-n...

Favorite Answer

It's not going to make any difference what I buy and eat. From what I understand, mostly portion sizes will be changed . I still know what and how much I can eat so it won't affect me much.

• David

Until the FDA does what it's supposed to do, inspect food and regulate food companies and regulate, label and monitor both organic and GMO foods, I really don't think very many people are going to pay much attention to it. There's too much distrust in anything government.

nope. the labels on foods doesn't interest me to start with as I rarely by anything that has labels.

Most all produce and fresh meats don't contain anything weird. Neither does dry beans, rices, grains, and pasta.

• cHAcHA

Personally no, and I don't believe it will make any difference whatsoever. I find the whole thing hilarious.