How will the New Nutrition Labeling for USA food packages effect what you eat and buy?

-Will the new nutrition labeling change what you eat and what you buy or it will not make any difference in what you eat and buy?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/27/health/new-fda-n...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's not going to make any difference what I buy and eat. From what I understand, mostly portion sizes will be changed . I still know what and how much I can eat so it won't affect me much.

• Login to reply the answers
  • David
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Until the FDA does what it's supposed to do, inspect food and regulate food companies and regulate, label and monitor both organic and GMO foods, I really don't think very many people are going to pay much attention to it. There's too much distrust in anything government.

• 6 years ago

nope. the labels on foods doesn't interest me to start with as I rarely by anything that has labels.

Most all produce and fresh meats don't contain anything weird. Neither does dry beans, rices, grains, and pasta.

• cHAcHA
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Personally no, and I don't believe it will make any difference whatsoever. I find the whole thing hilarious.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.