Do you rock guitar enthusiast know who Paco De Lucia is?

When I hear people say which guitarist was or is the greatest. They fail to put Paco in that realm.

Greatness comes in many shapes and forms. Good is good, man have to admit it when some one on this earth is great. here's my small but humble tribute to one of the worlds greatest guitarist. We don't miss them until they are gone. Go listen to some of his works. Oh did I fail to mention he never learned to read a note of music. Amazing!

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Antonio!

I knew about Paco de Lucia when I saw the fastest guitarists list in Guitar World. It gave me the impression that he was very technical and impressive. Sadly, the best representant of Flamenco guitar playing has passed away, and since Im a guitar player myself, I give my condolenses to Paco de Lucia since he gave so much talent and passion on the strumming to his guitar. Fans of the guitar and of music in general are going to miss him.

REST IN PEACE PACO DE LUCIA.

THANK YOU ANTONIO!

Source(s): A such impressive man has left us, and left us his legacy.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do you rock guitar enthusiast know who Paco De Lucia is?

When I hear people say which guitarist was or is the greatest. They fail to put Paco in that realm.

Greatness comes in many shapes and forms. Good is good, man have to admit it when some one on this earth is great. here's my small but humble tribute to one of the worlds greatest guitarist. ...

Source(s): rock guitar enthusiast paco de lucia is: https://tr.im/SiPwQ
  • 7 years ago

I'm not a rock guitar enthusiast but I know who Paco De Lucia is since I listen to flamenco music.

R.I.P.

• Tony B
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yeah, I have one of his albums and a live album by him, John McLaughlin and Al Di Meola. Three great playe

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Murzy
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

he's a Spanish guitarist

• OU812
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Nope, never heard of him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.