Amy Flower asked in SportsWrestling · 6 years ago

Why would any wrestling fan not want Toby Keith and Jeff Jarrett's promotion to succeed?

if you are a fan of wrestling, this is more wrestling for you to see

Also, I'm not asking if you think it will succeed, I'm asking, why would anyone not want it too, which is a big difference

Fox Man: Who said anything about it being as big as WWE, the question is simple, why would any wrestling fan not want it too succeed, you like wrestling, correct, you want to see wrestling, then you should want to see more wrestling, which is what this is!

Video Game Critic: You obviously didn't read the question are are too stupid to understand it, I'm not asking why it wouldn't succeed, I'm asking why any wrestling fan wouldn't want it to! A pro-wrestling fan wants to see pro-wrestling, they aren't going to hold a grudge against Jeff Jarrett for things that happen in TNA!

Favorite Answer

I would love to see it succeed. A fan of wrestling is a fan of newer wrestling promotions because there's always something new to see. Why anyone would be against this new promotion is because of one person in particular - Toby Keith

No one really knows just how much pro wrestling he knows although he is a rich guy. He has been a fan because he did appear on TNA's first show and even eliminated Jarrett in the Gauntlet for the Gold NWA World Title match so they are probably good friends

Jeff Jarrett couldn't dig Total Nonstop Action out of the hole it's in, plus he ditched ship on a Professional Wrestling Promotion he started; what is to say Double J and a Country Music Celebrity will be any better?

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.

the real question is why is it when a new promotion gets some hype EVERYBODY expects it to be as big as WWE? its not gonna be competition over night. or in 5 years or in 10 years or in 15 years. ain't nobody taking WWE's spot. the only enemy WWE has is itself.

Yeah - it works great, if it doesn't well then Vince will get a little competition for a while and that will benefit the fans.

• Steve

I agree, but some WWW marks might not.