Why would any wrestling fan not want Toby Keith and Jeff Jarrett's promotion to succeed?

if you are a fan of wrestling, this is more wrestling for you to see

Also, I'm not asking if you think it will succeed, I'm asking, why would anyone not want it too, which is a big difference
Update: Fox Man: Who said anything about it being as big as WWE, the question is simple, why would any wrestling fan not want it too succeed, you like wrestling, correct, you want to see wrestling, then you should want to see more wrestling, which is what this is! Video Game Critic: You obviously didn't read the... show more Fox Man: Who said anything about it being as big as WWE, the question is simple, why would any wrestling fan not want it too succeed, you like wrestling, correct, you want to see wrestling, then you should want to see more wrestling, which is what this is!

Video Game Critic: You obviously didn't read the question are are too stupid to understand it, I'm not asking why it wouldn't succeed, I'm asking why any wrestling fan wouldn't want it to! A pro-wrestling fan wants to see pro-wrestling, they aren't going to hold a grudge against Jeff Jarrett for things that happen in TNA!