I see an increase of gays in this world, is the world going to end?

Unity is Satanic and is of the Devil. Division and separation is of God.

Matthew 10:34-36

King James Version (KJV)

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Satan has almost completed has tower of Babel=where all nonelects unite together against God.

Then the world's economy is going to crash like the Great Depression. Satan appears and deceives all nonelects into believing that he is Jesus Christ. Then all nonelects worship Satan as God. Then the Real Jesus Christ appears, sends his angels to gather all of God's elect. Then Jesus throws a flaming fire on the whole universe=sodom and gomorrah is a picture of the world, soon the whole universe will burn. Then Great White Throne Judgment.

Luke 17:26-30

King James Version (KJV)

26 And as it was in the days of Noe, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

27 They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

28 Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;

29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Also increase in feminism and the amount of divorces are more signs of the end of the world.

• Esper
    Favorite Answer

I’m sitting here watching all the shenanigans on the courthouse steps today (25 Feb 14) here in Detroit as the opening salvos are being fired inside, in the attempt to win the rights of gay Michiganders. (The right to file joint taxes, to co-adopt children… to wed)

DeBoer v. Snyder

In one way I don’t want to sink to the level of these people but if I don’t and the only ones speaking are the haters…

As I sit here I hear the right wing “christens” argue:

Leviticus 20:13 'Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable. NIV

And I reply:

Galatians 5:4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have fallen from grace, you are astringed from Christ.

And By the way… IF you are so intent on obeying God’s laws why are you people not out on 8 Mile stoning hookers?

As I sit here I hear the right wing “lawyers” argue:

“The People of the state of Michigan have voted to amend the state constitution.”

(Michigan Proposal 04-2)

And I reply:

The people of the state of Alabama spoke, (and voted) about equality, (The right to vote, the right to a decent education… The right to wed white Alabamans. ) for “Nag***s”. (The Governor’s choice of wording not mine.)

But Governor George C. Wallace, was still wrong standing on the steps of a “Whites only” school trying to stop the inclusion of black children.

NOW here these people stand, on the courthouse stoop telling us “The people of Michigan have spoken… No weddings for ‘fag**s’”! (Not my choice of wording Rev Phelps.)

Oh and just for my own information… Who appointed you to this nation’s Secret Sex Police anyway?

Love long and perspire

ESP

That does not say a thing about gays being a sign of the end of the world. Just the recent influx of atheists would be a sign,not gays.

I'm also fairly positive that it does not say anything about feminism leading to the end of times. Feminism is not in itself a sin.

• Nous

Of course the world is not going to end!

There is no increase in gays it is simply that now the criminal law is being used to deal with the bigots and homophobes who attack them they can live their real lives!

HOMOPHOBIA: irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals. - - - - - - - - Please note this is a psychiatric definition!

Primitive religion has always lagged behind the improvement in moral attitudes and that is what these people are doing to Christianity – making it primitive!

There were people who opposed the abolition of slavery, emancipation for women, the banning of discrimination of women, the attempts to eradicate racism and now the need to eradicate homophobia!

Taking one sin to indulge in intolerance, hatred, bigotry, homophobia and persecution will never be acceptable in the eyes of God!

Anglican leaders from around the world have clearly stated their opposition to the "victimization or diminishment" of gays and lesbians, saying demonizing and persecuting them was "totally against Christian charity and basic principles of pastoral care".

"We say that no one should have to live in fear because of the bigotry of others."

The Mormons poured millions into forcing through prop 8 in CA: to ban gay marriage. In August 2010 the court held that to be unconstitutional. On 15 June 2011 the San Francisco court upheld that decision because it violates the constitutional rights of citizens. On 7 February 2012 the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals struck the California law again finding that the California state constitution banning same-sex marriage violated principles of due process and equal protection under the law.

The court found that the ban violates equality laws to target a minority group and withdraw a right that it possessed, without a legitimate reason for doing so. Proposition 8 serves no purpose, and has no effect, other than to lessen the status and human dignity of gays and lesbians in California. The constitution simply does not allow for laws of this sort.

The Supreme Court upheld the early court decision. Thus anyone married in any state or country where gay marriage is legal is legally married in all American states and most countries in the world!

Gay marriage is now legal virtually everywhere and that will be marriage and not civil partnership!

In the UK The intolerance, bigotry and homophobia from Christians resulted in it being classed as a hate crime with severe sentences. It has led to the government framing legislation which if enacted will replace "Civil Partnership" with full marriage. France, New Zealand, Spain and ten other countries have legalized gay marriage and others have commenced legislating to do so!

The loving god works in mysterious ways.

The world has been ending since Jesus left the earth. He called the time after his death and resurrection the end times and the signs are there. We'll just have to wait...

i see an increase of people whod rather be on the internet then people walking around making sure crime isnt happening. does this mean this yahoo question is benign and stupid?

yes. =)

• giles

Yes, it's all ending! Go hide in your bunker! Don't come out for, say... a few years or so. If anyone survives we'll tell you if it's safe to come out. But it probably won't be, so I would recommend just staying in the bunker. For a long time.

The homosexuals have a thrift shop that funds their diseases. They always have good stuff because sissies have such good taste.

• G C

There is less than 1%.

Of course the "world is going to end"... just not for about 4 billion years.

Sorry to hear you are suffering from faith delusions.

You can probably stop blaming gay people for your problems, though.