Please help!! Biology questions?

I need help with the following questions. Immediate help would be great!! 1. A subsequent exposure to a pathogen which elicits rapid division of memory cell. 2. Type of immune response in which specific antibodies are produced against a specific pathogen 3. The body's non-specific defense against viruses;... show more I need help with the following questions. Immediate help would be great!!

1. A subsequent exposure to a pathogen which elicits rapid division of memory cell.
2. Type of immune response in which specific antibodies are produced against a specific pathogen
3. The body's non-specific defense against viruses; causes noninfected cells to produce antiviral proteins.
4. Type of cells which "patrol" body tissues for years following an initial exposure to a pathogen.
5. What occurs throughout entire body as a response to infection and causes interference with pathogen metabolism/reproduction.

I am not a lazy person; I am just having trouble with these last few questions and need some help. Thanks!
Update: Kenny Vi
3 answers 3