Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationHunting · 6 years ago

Any recommendations to buy 9mm ammo online? Affordable places to buy 9mm ammo online?

Help please, I want to buy 9mm ammo online but I can't find any sites that have a full stock of what I want, or that promise to ship in a timely manner. I would prefer to buy 9mm ammo online, but honestly I need help finding a reputable seller... any hints?

Favorite Answer

You'll find what you want on http://Lucky-Gunner.us , they are the best site I have found to buy 9mm ammo online at, and now all my friends use them and we often order in bulk together for discounts. I like this site as they have a fast shipping policy and also excellent and helpful customer service who really know their stuff when it comes to ammo.

Are you just making a 2-3 new accounts a day when you ask this. I see this type of question every day around the same time. There are many other questions asking the exact same thing. Now either stop it or I will start recording your accounts to give to Y/A staff. They know me from other escapades done here I brought to there attention.

If I see this again I will start reporting these.

• 6 years agoReport

Why do u care? Dont u have better things to worry about? Smh

Since this same question has been asked here at least a dozen times each week for the last year AND the same accurate answers are given EVERY FLINKING TIME . . . .

Essayez d'utiliser la fonction de recherche de Yahoo Answers, vous paresseux, stupide glob peu de foutre rance singe !

This question is asked 12-20 times a day here.

And unless you are willing to take a few seconds out of your busy day and tell us what sites you have already checked ...... don't expect any useful answers.

Especially since you have not bothered to tell us that you live in a state that allows shipments to private homes, and, your local UPS store is certified to deliver hazmat and ammunition.

You go do your homework - we will help you. You want to F-off and make other people do this for you - or guess - you will not get much help at all.

Midway USA

• august

Spam alert. Somebody is trying to advertise "lucky gunner." Spam alert.

We aren't stupid. And lucky gunner will never get my business, since apparently they're resorting to unethical advertisement tactics.

Nope...no recommendations from me. I would suggest using the power of google.

Source(s): ...I know HOW to use the Internet.

Cheaperthandirt.com, midway.com, and Anacortesgunshop.com are my preferred choices.