Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Amazon Prime Shipping?

I ordered a band t-shirt on Sunday for tomorrow (Thursay,) when my friends and I are all gonna wear the same shirt. I have a two day shipping thing, and I understand that Saturdays and Sundays aren't business days. So if it takes Monday and Tuesday, which I'm assuming are in fact business days, why isn't it here? It should be though.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • JJ
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Amazon posts tracking information on their website, you can see if it got held up somewhere. So in theory it shipped monday, and two days makes it Wednesday, so either by the end of today, or check the tracking information to see if it will arrive tomorrow for some reason instead.

• BBG
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

If you have a prime membership and they screw up, you can call customer service to complain and they will likely give you a discount and/or an Amazon gift card.

What does the tracking for your package say?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.