Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture Β· 6 years ago

What do girls think of guys with Bug out Bags(emergency kit)?

I'm 21 and I think girls think its weird I have one. In it I have food, water purification system, emergency shelter and blankets, maps, windproof lighters, rope, two survival knives, axe for firewood, and two .45 ACP Handguns with about 50 rounds. Would it freak a girl out if I have this?? It's for emergencies and I like to be prepared. I just feel like most girls my age prefer guys who spend their money on nice clothes and shoes rather than hardcore survival gear. So is a guy having this stuff a deal breaker ladies?? I'm more interested in responses from women my age, thank you!!

.

• CNL
    Favorite Answer

When you actually need it, I bet those girls will be showing up at your house. I am a few years older than you are but still in my 20s and it would not bother me, in fact I would find it interesting.

I agree girls do like guys who spend on clothes and food and stuff but I think bug out bags are important especially when you're faced with an emergency ofcourse! I had one made from this website I accidentally came across 1 year ago called http://www.emergencybugoutbags.net/. I love my bug out bag and I think it's one of the most useful things in my house. I think it's stupid of girls to say that's it's useless.

I AM A GUY doing hiking as my hobby. In my sport you cannot take lot of items around you. You must have a very cute emergency kits that you can use for multiple needs. I will link you to a place what I get most of emergency related stuff good luck.

Oh you added a .45 handgun? Last time you only had one. Guess you didn't find a date and had some money left over.

Good idea where u get spare ammo tho?