What to wear in Cardiff in July?

I'm 18 and I will be spending about 2 weeks in Cardiff for a holiday some time in the middle of July (around 12th to 25th). I have never been to the UK before and I am unsure what it is like there. Where I am from, the average temperature is about 35degrees Celsius. What should I bring and what places do you recommend I visit? :)

Favorite Answer

July is the middle of a Cardiff summer so be prepared for equal amounts of

sunshine and rain with temps between 15 - 22 centigrade. Cardiff Castle is

a central feature set alongside a beautiful park and near the River Taff.

The nearby millennium Stadium offers wonderful tour for the sports-minded.

There is stacks of great shopping in town and lots of buildings by the sea.

• jen

It can be warm but we get a lot of rain. So pack t-shirt and vest tops/ whatever you wear, with waterproof jackets and umbrella.

The temperature in July is usually around the 30s, so it should be reasonably warm. Bring waterproof clothes just in case. The weather in the uk can be very changeable.

There are lots of historical sites in wales to check out, if you're into history, there are plenty of castles and stuff like at to check out

whatever you bring remember to pack a waterproof jacket with you cause you might go out in the sun and get in, in the rain ;)