- ?Lv 77 years agoFavorite Answer
I ordered some goods with US$170 through the shopping website. In fact, I use the false address, but the order is still confirmed and paid by credit card. I sent the e-mail to cancel the trade, but it is all in vain. They just want to negotiate with me about the trade. If possible, should I change the address into yours in order to receive the goods for me? You might not give it to me until you come back to Taiwan. I look forward to your reply.
- no nicknameLv 47 years ago
1.I pressed the wrong button and bought one hundred and seventy U.S.dollars
staff on a foreign shopping website .Because I wrote the adreess at random
, I never thought that the order was really formed. I used the credit card to
pay the bill and sent the mail to require for cancelling the order but it failed.
The authority kept on saying if I have any questions and I can telephone
to confirm it.
2. May I change the address into your home's address?? After you come
back to Taiwan , you can give me the staff then. If it is not convenient
of you, it doesn't matter .Source(s): myself idea
- Anonymous7 years ago
1. I accidentally spent US$ 170 on a foreign shopping website. The address was randomly given to them however it is now showing transaction fulfilled. The payment was made by credit card, I mailed them to cancel the order, but they didn't
accept my request, and asked me to phone them for further confirmation.
2. May i arrange the address i gave them to yours?
You can bring the stuff i bought when you're back to taiwan.
It is to your preference, if not convenient, please feel free to reject.Source(s): living in canada