Which is best android, windows ,ios?

• z.a.s
    Favorite Answer

THIS IS AN ANSWER MAINLY FOCUSING ON ANDROID VS iOS. I THINK WINDOWS IS NOT AS GOOD AS THESE TWO SO LETS KEEP IT OUT. ALTHOUGH THERE ARE SOME LINES I HAVE TOLD ABOUT WINDOWS BELOW.

I support iOS.

iOS is more higher Quality. Easy. Legal. Safe. and more.....

iOS is Better because it has less crashes and it is really simple,slick and beautiful. Apple checks all the apps before they are released and so it is also more safe and Legal. As iOS is not Open source there are no Viruses(SUPER RARE CHANCES OF VIRUS) and the materials are not copyrighted. Yes I agree Apple`s a bit Selfish and Never allows 3rd Party Products such as Recently an iPhone catches Fire but Why ? due to 3rd Party Charger Usage. Also I know it is more Expensive but As i mentioned Above It is more Legal and so they Ensure no Piracy.

And the App store has more apps than the Play store. iOS also has constant Updates so there are many Bug Fixes and new Features where Android gives out Updates after many long time which also Gives New features but not constant Updates. So there will be Bugs bothering you and you will have to wait for a long time to get the Updates to fix the Bugs.

Android is also Good. It is more Customizable and is Open Source but I think it is more Unsafe because it is open source and there are Viruses. Say why are there so many Android Anti Virus but not in iOS ? And It has apps which Distribute Pirated Files. I even Found Few Apps which are totally illegal such as pp-android. This is a tool to Download Paid apps for Free and it was in the Play store . The same thing is available for iOS but it is no on the App store. This is illegal.

Android is more Cheap it is true but there are many Devices so the OS needs to be fully supported by the hardware. But iOS is specially made only for Apples iPhone/iPad/iPod s so the hardware will Support the OS to work Smoothly.

Another fact is that Android Updates need your Phone to be compatible so you won`t get the Update at the same time for all devices. So you will have to wait for a long time to get your Update for all devices.

I have tried both Devices and i have to say the iPhone is really Easy. Just one thing that you won`t Expect from iOS is the Freedom. Android is a lot more Customizable but it is also a warning since as I mentioned earlier Android is Open source and so has viruses.

There are More Reasons Why iOS is Better than Android here http://lifehacker.com/5804230/top-10-way...

Also You must Read this http://www.forbes.com/sites/connieguglielmo/2013/0...

I am Not going against Android but after I have noted Everything out I prefer iOS. Its just My preference I am not saying that It is officially said BEST. I appreciate Android and also like its Freedom and usage. Please don`t think i hate Android.

Windows Phone is I think not that great. It is still progressing but still not that powerful and AWESOME like iOS and Android. And It has less Apps too.

Lastly the Design. Believe it Apple is always the best in Design.

Indeed, I find it takes less time to get everything up and running with a new Android device than with an iOS, although partially that's a result of my pre-existing heavy buy-in to google services.

Despite the constant "iphone vs android" fanboy wars, there are only a few real differences. the IOS is definitely sleeker and sexy looking, but a lot of its price comes simply because of the apple on the back. Android is very functional, and allows its user a lot more freedom in what they have on it, unlike the "walled garden" of the Iphone (which i've always read more as "Landscaped Jail")

But honestly it comes down to preference. both phones perform as advertised.

Can't offer opinion on windows phone, but i have a friend with one, and he loves it. take that as you will.

In my point of view android is best because it is easily handled by anyone like children used to play game. They can understand how to use it properly. It also provides security to our data. So android is best to use.

You question isnt specific as to best in terms of smart phones, laptops[netbooks], or in terms of its usability, etc......

I like android................