I need a workout plan. Preferably like Matthew Fox's.?

If any of you remember the movie Alex Cross that came out a while back, you probably remember how ripped Matthew Fox got. He isn't to big, or too small. If anyone knows any workouts that can help me achieve my goal it would be greatly appreciated. BTW I'm turning 15 on the 28th and once I set my mind on... show more If any of you remember the movie Alex Cross that came out a while back, you probably remember how ripped Matthew Fox got. He isn't to big, or too small. If anyone knows any workouts that can help me achieve my goal it would be greatly appreciated. BTW I'm turning 15 on the 28th and once I set my mind on something I do it so don't try and convince me to not do it. Other information about me - Very good metabolism, I gain muscle quickly, have good stamina, I'm active, pretty healthy, and I have a somewhat average build. I have lifted weights for a bit but never made an actual routine for it. I am also hopefully going to start MMA fighting. If you would like to keep in contact with me to help or anything of the sort my email is bryan.volkers@gmail.com
1 answer 1